Smiffy’s Fancydress Website Design
We have new released the latest version of our Fancy Dress Website E-commerce Platform which uses Smiffy’s e-fulfilment system. The software is built on Microsoft’s .NET technology and runs on Microsoft’s SQL database to allow for maximum reliability and saleability.
The Smiffy’s web services provide the ability to full integrate our Fancy Dress e-commerce website platform with Smiffy’s online e-fulfilment software. This means we can now automatically populate the website with Categories, Sub Categories, Themes & Theme Groups, Products, Images, Descriptions and Prices.
All customers and orders are maintained using the system which gives you a suite of tools to control every aspect of your Fancy Dress Website. A few of our fancy dress sites can be seen below:
Smiffy’s E-Fullfilment & Fancy Dress Website Functions
Below is a more in-depth list of of the fancy dress e-commerce website functions:
- Product Categories & Sub Categories; Full control, ability to rename, create your own categories or rename to improve Search Engine Optimisation of your website.
- Product Theme Groups & Product Themes; All the functions found on Category management are present in these modules.
- Sync from Smiffy’s Store; Auto sync or manual prompt to get the latest products, prices and order dispatch notifications.
- Show Missing Images; When Smiffy’s updates products you can quickly create a report showing any products missing images, then quickly drag in the images from Smiffy’s download system.
- Set RRP; Set RRP % on all products above cost price, and amend that RRP on individual products.
- Control Related products & Accessory Items
- Generate Google products feed
- Auto Order Value Limit; set the value at which you want orders to require manual checking before being sent to Smiffy’s
- Postage Options; Amend Smiffy’s postal options or create your own
- CMS Area; Control all other website content and add pages
- Discount Area; Set discounts on products, categories, customers as % or £
- Competition Area; Ability to create competitions to draw in more visitors
- Orders Area; Completed, Declined, Aborted Orders, tracks orders sent to, and dispatched by Smiffy’s.
- Reports Area; Shows sales, product clicks, discount code usage and which product line has most sales.
- Search Results; Showing which keywords are used on your site search to give results and ones that give no results to help define your product range
- Customers Area; Showing all customers and their orders
- Email Campaign; Allowing you to drag products from the website into emails that are sent to your customers and track clicks.
- Banner Management; Control of homepage and section banners